May 2016 Employee of the Month
18th July 2016 | News
We would like to extend our heartfelt congratulations to our May Employee of the Month – Janusz Berdechowski!
Janusz has been with us as an assembly operative since January 2016 and has certainly made a positive impression on his peers!
Janusz has been nominated for the following reasons:
- He is reliable and an excellent time keeper
- He is always willing to put himself out to get the job done
- He is a team-player and will lead from the front
- Nothing is too much trouble for him
- He gets involved in his work and sometimes we have to tell him to stop as its time to go home
- He is an asset not only to the assembly team but to JC
- It’s a pleasure having him in our team
Getting to know Janusz:
Janusz works in the assembly department as an assembly operative.His responsibilities include the final assembly of Point of Sale display units and retail stands, as well as the collation and packing of fabricated sheet metal parts.
Janusz tells us “I like to participate in new projects, work with my team and assist team members in manufacturing the highest quality products”
Outside of work, Janusz enjoys socialising with his friends and cycling.
Thank you for all of your hard-work Janusz!
A massive congratulations and a heartfelt THANK-YOU to all of our Employee of the Month nominees
Name of Nominee
Jamie always has a helpful attitude and is willing to go the extra mile to improve working practices
|Mandy De Nysschen||* Very good team work
* Good work co-ordination
* Going the extra mile to help with some enquiries with regard to required information.
* She’s increased staff morale with ideas to congratulate people for personal matters in their lives, birthday, new babies, anniversaries
|Jess Newton||Jess has shown dedication to her role and strives to get competitive prices from suppliers. She never fails to give her commitment at all times. She is always willing to help and will go the extra mile|
|Jamie Bailey||Always very helpful with new ideas and production methods for new quoted projects|