Production Spray Operative Job Vacancy | Loughborough | Metal Manufacturing
8th February 2019 | Jobs
Production Spray Operative Job Vacancy – Metal Manufacturing
Monday – Friday
6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm (Rotating Shifts)
The main purpose of this role is to set up and operate the Gema spray booth in order to produce the products as per the customers’ requirements.
- Setting up and operating the Gema spray booth
- Touching in corners and areas that the automatic guns cannot coat
- Cleaning booth, system and booth area
- General machine maintenance
- When not spraying you will be expected to load and unload the track, prepare parts ready for coating and do regular house keeping in the department
A team player, you will be able to demonstrate your ability to meet deadlines in a pressurised environment and demonstrate initiative.
To be successful experience in the above is not a requirement for the role, however you must be willing to train and have a can-do attitude, with substantial experience of working in a fast-paced powder coating environment.
Good working knowledge of Health and Safety procedures is essential
You will have GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths with a can-do approach.
What Can We Offer You?
- 29 Days Holiday a Year (including bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Westfield Health Benefit Scheme
- Free Onsite Parking
To apply for this Production Spray Operative job vacancy, please send your CV and covering letter using the form below, or post to our HR Department at JC Metalworks Ltd, Bishop Meadow Road, Loughborough, LE11 5RE
Strictly no agencies please