Cutting Operative Job Vacancy | POS Manufacturing | Loughborough
8th February 2019 | Jobs
Cutting Operative, Metal POS Manufacturing
Monday – Friday
6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm (Rotating Shifts)
The main purpose of this role is to set up and operate the CNC laser and punch machines in order to produce the products as per the customers’ requirements.
- Setting up and operating CNC laser and Punch machines
- Utilizing precision measuring tools to ensure products meet specification
- Reading 3rd angle projection drawings to set up machine
- General machine maintenance
To be successful in this role you must have experience in the above, together with a have a can-do attitude and substantial experience of working in a fast-paced sheet metal manufacturing environment, with a good working knowledge of Health and Safety procedures.
A team player, you will be able to demonstrate your ability to meet deadlines in a pressurised environment and demonstrate initiative.
You will have GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths with a can-do approach.
What Can We Offer You?
- 29 Days Holiday a Year (including bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Westfield Health Benefit Scheme
- Free Onsite Parking
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter using the form below, or post to our HR Department at JC Metalworks Ltd, Bishop Meadow Road, Loughborough, LE11 5RE
Strictly no agencies please